Shared by: Lucille A. Ruggieri, UCTCC Co-Chair, Vocational Coordinator, Gateway Community Industries, Ulster County Department of Mental Health.
Click Read More for more information . . .
* Between the ages of 16 and 21
* not attending high school (they graduated or dropped out)
* currently living in Ulster County
* eligible for TANF, Food Stamps, SSI, SSD, is unemployed, or makes below $5,445.00 within a six month period
* with above 6th grade reading and math levels on screening
Please call Genevieve Salerno, Youth Employment Case Specialist at (845) 331-7080 x153, if you’d like more information or to refer someone you know or work with. Gsalerno@fowinc.org